[amazon_link asins=’B00B5W0L8S,B008B6LLFI,B0085KC1LI,B01ET8GV88,B01HS8OKSY’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’aminco-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’07d32262-5209-11e7-a7d8-f1fc1b7f9788′]
a famous Chinese recipe, every one love it and today I am making it slightly different than the actual recipe. In actual recipe raw chicken mince or any other prawn or sea food meat is used with some cheese etc. But I am making this in desi style with cooked chicken mince. Chicken wonton Serving = makes about 40
Onion 3 small
Chicken mince 500 g
Oil 2-3 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt 1-1/2 tsp or as required
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Cumin crushed 2 tsp
Coriander crushed 1 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Fresh coriander chopped 1 cup
Green chili 1-2
1. Chop coriander and green chili with knife and chop onions in chopper because we need them very thin.
2. In a pan heat 2-3 tbsp oil and add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, stir it few seconds then add onions.
3. Stir the onions few seconds then add salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin crushed. Stir for further few seconds.
4. Add chicken mince.
5. Stir on high heat until all water dries from meat.
6. Turn off the heat.Add fresh coriander and green chili chopped and lemon juice.
7. Mix well and let it cool.
8.I am using this spring roll sheet , cut in 4 equal squares and use.
9. take 3 tbsp flour mix it with some water , make a paste, use it as a glue in wrapping wontons. Wrap your wontons as the picture is showing above. Keep 1/2 tbsp of mince in middle of the wrap, apply flour glue on edges, fold it make a triangle. then again apply some flour glue on triangle edges and combine them.
10. Now fry them or if you want to freeze them then keep them on a clean thick plastic bag, saving some space in between them and freeze.
Serve chicken wontons with any dips you like.