My Mom’s recipe for making
. Every one who doesn’t like this vegetable turnip , after making this recipe you will love this 🙂 . Seriously yummy and perfect recipe so do try it and share your feed backs. shaljam / Tunip bhujia
Serving = 4-5
Turnip/shaljam 2 medium
Thin Green chilies 12-14
Lemon juice 1-2 tbsp
Ginger chopped 1 tbsp
Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
Oil 1/4 cup
Fresh coriander for garnish as required
Salt 1 tsp
Chicken cube 1
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Crushed cumin 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
1. Take 2 turnips
2. Wash and peel off the skin and cut them in small pieces.
3. Now boil them for 4-5 minutes.
4. Sieve them and throw all water.
5. Take green chilies , finely chop them in a chopper, take out and chop tomatoes. Set aside.
6. In a pan add 1/4 cup oil, add ginger garlic finely chopped, stir for few seconds. Now add chopped tomatoes and stir for 3-4 minutes. Then add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt, coriander powder, crushed cumin and stir well. After that add chopped green chilies and mix well.
7. Add 1 chicken cube and cook for 1-2 minutes on medium heat.
8. Add in boiled tunips and slightly break them with spoon.
Add some lemon juice and taste salt. then give it 7-8 minutes dum on low heat.
Sprinkle fresh coriander and serve with hot chapati.