Serving = 3 persons
- 6 bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 fresh tomato sliced
- Ice burg as required
- 1 medium onion cut in thin slices
- mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- garlic crushed 1 tbsp
- salt as required
- black pepper a pinch
- soy sauce 1 tsp
- butter as required
- chicken 100 gm cut in thin cubes
- BBQ sauce 1 tsp
- toast the bread slices with butter.
- mix mayonnaise,ketchup,half tsp finely crushed garlic,pinch of salt and black pepper…spread it on slices
- make omelette with pinch of salt and pepper
- in a small pan add 1 tsp butter ,when melts add half tsp garlic and chicken,soy sauce,salt,black pepper, cook it until tender.turn of the heat add BBQ sauce mix it.
- in small pan add half tsp butter,onion slices,pinch of salt cook it on high heat for about 2 minutes.
- spread the slices with mayo sauce,layer on chicken,then top with another slice,layer on with omelette,onion,tomato,ice burg.
- finish with final slice.