Joconde Sponge -Joconde Biscuit Recipe
- Egg whites 150 g
- Granulated sugar 50 g
- Almond meal 250 g
- Icing sugar 250 g
- Plain flour 80 g
- Large eggs 5
- Unsalted butter 40 g
- Beat egg whites with 50 g granulated sugar until stiff peaks.
- Mix together almond meal,icing sugar and flour.
- Beat 5 eggs with almond meal, icing sugar, and flour for 5 minutes.
- Add in melted butter.
- Gently fold 1/3 of meringue into the mixture.
- Then pour the whole mixture in remaining meringue.
- Gently fold.
- Bake at 230 C for almost 7 minutes.
- You can make 2 trays of (18×13 inch) (46×33 cm) with this recipe.