Pomegranate dressing Recipe
Pomegranate dressing is a fruity Thai inspired dressing that’s ideal to serve with fresh salads. This homemade Pomegranate dressing recipe is the perfect way to dress up your salads! It’s packed full of nutrition and flavor. Make sure to use seasonal pomegranate in it. Because that will give a really nice balanced flavor.
For salad I used cucumber, carrots, and tomatoes because my fridge has these veges at that time 🙂 but you can use any seasonal vegetables and make it more appealing.
- Extra virgin olive oil 1/4 cup
- Lime juice of 1 lime almost 3 tbsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp or as required
- Black pepper crushed 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder 1 tsp (use normal red chili powder 1/2 tsp)
- Sugar 3-4 tsp
- Fresh coriander chopped 1-1/2 tbsp
- Fresh mint chopped 1-1/2 tbsp
- Pomegranate half
- Cucumber 1
- Tomato 1
- Carrot 1