- 200 gm chicken cut in small strips
- 200 gm green and orange capsicum cut into cubes
- 200 gm onion cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- salt half tsp or as per taste
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 tsp corn flour mix in 1 cup water
- put oil in a preheated wok.add finely chopped garlic mix it then immediately add chicken let it cook for 5 minutes.
- now add onion and capsicum in it cook it for 1 minute.
- now add tomato ketchup,barbecue sauce,oyster sauce,honey,salt,red chili flakes.
- cook it on high heat for about 1 minute.
- now add water and corn flour mixture cook it until gravy thick,or about 2 miutes