- rice 200 gm
- water 500 ml
- salt as required
- red chili powder 1/4 tsp
- coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
- red kidney beans boiled 20 gm
- peas 20 gm
- potato cut in small pieces 20 gm
- onion cut in slices 1 medium
- tomato chopped 1
- carrot cut in small cubes 20 gm
- chicken mince 40 gm
- lemon juice 2 tbsp
- ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- vegetable oil/butter 4 tbsp
1.heat a pan add vegetable oil in it and onions stir it for 2 minutes now add ginger garlic paste stir well.
2.now add chicken mince,cook it for 5 minutes.add tomato,potato, peas, stir well cook it until soft.
3.now add red kidney beans boiled,carrot,salt,red chili powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,lemon juice stir well add 1/2 cup water,let it cook for 10 minutes.
4.add 500 ml water in it ,let the water boil.
5.add rice,on medium high heat cook until all water evaporates.
6.now with lid on cook it on very slow heat for 10 minutes.