- 2 Frozen puff pastry sheet.
- chicken mince half kg
- onion 1 medium
- garlic paste 1tbsp
- 4 medium green onion chopped
- salt as taste
- black pepper 1 tsp
- mixed herbs dried 1 tbsp
- peprica half tsp
- chilli sauce 2 tbsp
- soya sauce 1 tbsp
- mozerella cheese 1 cup
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tbsp water
- butter or vegetable oil 3 tbsp
- tomato ketchup 2tbsp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- heat the pan put butter in it then 1 medium finely chopped onion in it let it cook for 2 minutes.Add garlic paste and chicken in it let it cook for 5 minutes.Then add all dry spices and salt and mix it .Then add soya sauce,chilli sauce,tomato ketchup mix it well.Turn off the heat and add green onions mix well let it cool.
- please see this link to know how to make Criss- cross pasry step by step.
- Place the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured board.thinking of three parts medium part is for stuffing,lightly lined it in three parts,now cut slits 1 inch apart from the outer edge from the mark of the pastry,both sides
- now put some mozerella then chicken mixture then top it with hand full of mozerella right in the middle of the pastry
- now starting at 1 end fold the pastry on the chicken mixture alternative sides.
- now place it on the baking sheet .brush it with egg mixture
- now bake it for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown
- let it cool down for few minutes then have it.