Desi Chops Steaks with Crispy Potatoes
- Mutton Chops 500 g
- Tomatoes 2
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Green chili 2
- Potatoes 3-4
- Chat masala as required
- Oil for frying
- Add all list 1 ingredients in a pan with 1/2 cup water, cook it for half hour,turn off the heat when its dry.
- Cut potatoes, fry them,set aside.
- On a flat pan, add 3-4 tbsp oil, roast cooked chops on it until slightly crispy outside.
- Sprinkle crushed black pepper on it.
- Slide these chops on 1 side of the pan, keep fried potatoes on other side, sprinkle chat masala on them with some red chili flakes, now on slow heat roast all these until little bit more crispy.
- Desi style chops steak with crispy potatoes is ready.