I am always in search of nice yummy recipes and whenever I saw a perfect easy recipe I post it straightaway on my website and this recipe is one the beautiful recipes which I love to share on my website.No doubt its so easy and any one can make it perfectly. So I found this recipe in a foodie group of Facebook .Ahson J.Rana posted this recipe for her finance .Thanks a lot Ahson J.Rana for sharing this recipe with us 🙂 .Simple quick Karahi kebab recipe with shan tikka masala and K&N sheesh kebab. Just saute onions and tomatoes add tikka masala and sheesh kebab.
- Sheesh Kebab ready made 10-12
- Tikka masala 2-3 tbsp or as reqired
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onion 2 chopped
- Tomatoes 2 chopped
- Green chilies 3-4
- Oil 1/4 cup
- In a pan add oil.
- Saute garlic paste 30 seconds.
- Add onions cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tikka masala as required. mix well.
- Add cooked sheesh kebab.
- Garnish it with green chilies mix well.
- Serve hot.