Chocolate Molleaux with textures of Raspberries Recipe
Chocolate Molleaux is melting chocolate fondant. Very easy to make and a perfect dessert for any party because you can make it ahead of time.You can make the mixture, fill the molds and keep in the fridge for 3 days. Bake it jus before serving. Or you can freeze the mixture for upto 1 month. Baking time would be 10-12 minutes almost for frozen ones.
Raspberry textures is different style of raspberry recipes like sorbet, jelly, coulis and fresh raspberries.
Melting Chocolate Fondant Recipe
- Dark Chocolate 50 g
- Unsalted butter 50 g
- Whole egg 1
- Egg yolk 1
- Caster sugar 20 g
- Plain flour 10 g
- In a bain-marie over a pan of simmering water,melt the chocolate and butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and yolk with caster sugar until sabayon stage.
- Whisk in the chocolate and butter mix then the flour until a smooth batter.
- Line metal rings with melted butter and cocoa powder.
- Place on a square of grease proof paper.
- Pour the batter into the rings filling only 3/4 full.
- Allow to set in the fridge for more than 30 minutes.
- Cook at 180 C for 7 minutes exactly. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 1 minute.
- Using a small knife,run around the edge of the fondant to remove from ring.
- Serve immediately.
Raspberry Sorbet Recipe
- Frozen Raspberries defrosted 500 g
- Water 500 g
- Caster sugar 200 g
- Sorbet Stabilizer 50 g
- Citric Acid 5 g
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain through a fine chinois and then churn in an ice-cream machine.
- Note: 1 kg fruit+water=50 g sorbet stabilizer
Raspberry Jelly Recipe
- Raspberry water from frozen raspberries 400 ml
- Gelatin leaves 4
- Icing sugar as required
- Add icing sugar to raspberries water. Taste and add until you get a nice flavour. Not too sweet.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Heat the raspberry water ,do not give it a full boil.
- Turn off the heat, add in gelatin sheets.
- Mix lightly. Sieve.
- Pour into bowl and let it set.
Raspberry Coulis or Puree Recipe
- Raspberry 100 g
- Sugar 50 g or as required
- Blend fruit and sugar.
- Fill into a squeeze bottle.
Melting Chocolate Fondant