Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad first developed in Mexico. The best guacamole keeps it simple: just ripe avocados, salt, a squeeze of lime, onions, jalapeno, cilantro or coriander, and some chopped tomato.
- Avocado 2
- Onion chopped 1 tbsp
- Tomato 1/2
- Jalapeno 2
- Fresh coriander/cilantro 3-4 springs
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp or as required
- Chop Onion, jalapeno,coriander and tomato very fine in chopper.
- Mash avocado with a fork.
- Add in all chopped ingredients with salt and lemon juice.
- Mix well. Adjust the taste according to your choice.