Tomato Salsa Recipe
Make this tasty tomato salsa. It is full of rich flavors and great with Mexican tortilla chips.This fresh and healthy tomato salsa recipe is perfect for the summer; easy to prepare, it is a great for dunking or as a side dish.
- Tomatoes 4
- Jalapeno 1
- Onion 1 small
- Coriander/Cilantro 5-6 springs
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Garlic paste 1/4 tsp
- In a pan roast 2 tomatoes for almost 10 minutes. Until they are soft.
- In a pan roast onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Now in a chopper chop roasted tomatoes, jalapeno and garlic paste.
- Finely chop other 2 tomatoes, onion and coriander.
- Mix all ingredients with salt and lemon juice.