Nusrat Iqbal submitted this recipe in funcooking’s group with pictures, I loved it so much so decided to upload it on my website. She told me she learn this croissant recipe from her Arab family friend and her kids love it…and no doubt recipe and pictures are speaking them self that they are perfect 🙂
Thank you so much Nusrat Iqbal for sharing you amazing recipe with us 🙂
- 4 cup All purpose flour
- 100 gm unslted butter
- 1 tbs instant yeast
- 1 tbsp dry milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 potato small
For chicken filling
Take 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan ,add some green onions ,lightly fry it, then add crushed carrots and boil chicken add spices like salt and red and green chili at the end add capsicum and mix well.
- First boil potato peel it while its hot then mash it.
- Then add yeast in potato and mash and mix.
- Add dry milk pinch off salt and sugar and mash all continuously.
- Take egg on room temperature add in mixture.
- Add unsalted butter also on room temperature.
- Add flour and mix it well then add light hot water (like bath water) and knead it.
- Dough should be of medium consistency…not too hard not too soft.
- Now smash dough on your counter top hardly.
- When you see dough releases all bubbles and its smooth, keep it in air tight bowl for 1 hour.
After an hour roll the dough about half inch thick and cut it same like in pictures given below. Fill it with chicken or only with cheese.Fill it, roll it and bake for 10 minutes at 160 F.