How to make Crispy Potato Kebab?
Potato/aloo kebab the basics of Pakistani Cuisine.This kebab recipe is prepared with common ingredients available in your kitchen like potatoes, spices, corn flour etc and they are perfectly crisp on out side. There are lots of recipes for these kebeb but the trick is to get them perfectly crisp on outside.
As far as I remember these were the first thing I learned in cooking when I was 10-11 I guess. Our cook used to make them and because I like them so much, I asked him to show me how he makes them. After this there was no end . Every afternoon after school my playing routine was experimenting and wasting things in my ami’s kitchen 😆
I served these kebabs with Garlic Yogurt Dip. This dip will increase the flavour of these kebebs so don’t skip it. Make this dip with these kebabs and enjoy!
- Potato 1 kg
- Cornflour 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp or as required
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Whole cumin 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Onion chopped 1 medium
- Fresh chopped coriander 1/4 cup
- Fresh Green chili chopped 1
- Boil Potatoes until tender, let them cool. Peel and mash.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl. Mix nicely.
- Wet your hand and make kebabs.
- shallow fry them until crisp.