Garlic Chicken Stir-fry Recipe
Garlic Chicken Stir-fry is a chicken recipe in which I cooked chicken in a stir-fry style with just salt/pepper and lots of garlic. I used tomato passata in it which is peeled and pureed tomatoes like fine puree of tomato. You can also use any canned tomatoes. With just 3 tbsp oil it is a healthy-low calorie recipe, and it serves 4-5 persons.
- Boneless chicken 500 g
- Garlic cloves 10-11
- Fresh green chili 1
- Tomato passata 1/4 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1-2 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- Cut boneless chicken breast in thin slices.
- Heat a pan, add in oil and sliced garlic. Cook until get some colour.
- Then add in green chili chopped, stir few seconds.
- Add in Chicken and cook on high heat until all extra juices evaporate.
- Add in salt/pepper, tomato passata, lemon juice.
- Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.