Chicken Broth Simmered Rice Recipe
Rice cooked in chicken broth or stock. Nothing is easy and tasty than this. Eat them with any of your favorite curry or lentils, they will give your meals extra flavour. I use a cheat method for these rice. I don’t make chicken broth but use chicken stock powder or chicken stock cubes instead. You can use any.
Serving : 4-5
- Long grain rice 1-1/2 cup
- Chicken powder 1 Tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Salt if required
- Soak rice in water for 15 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water, chicken powder and oil in a pan. Let it boil.
- Then throw all water from soaked rice and add in rice in boiling water.
- Let it cook on high heat until all water dries.
- Then add 1 tbsp lemon juice on top.
- Cover them with a tight lid and on very low heat cook them for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Rice are done.