Faloda is traditional Indian/Pakistani chilled dessert made with milk. It has fresh flavors nuts, jelly, fruits and qulfi in it.
I used to make Laziza Falooda (ready made falooda packet) a lot , and my family loved that but as always that was not satisfying me inside because I love to make every thing from scratch. So after tasting and observation I derived this recipe which is easy and quick to make ,also with perfect full flavors which a traditional faloda should have. This recipe is best for big gatherings, just buy some disposable big glasses and feed a big crowd ;). Less effort but a complete super dessert.
So do try it and trust me you will not buy any ready made faloda again 🙂
Serving = 5-6
- Milk 750 g
- Colored vermicelli 3/4 cup
- Sugar 1/4 cup (Add more if you like)
- Water 1-2 cup
- Kewra water 1-1/2 tbsp
- Rose Water 2 tbsp
- Qulfa Ice cream (click here for recipe) (You can also use ready made)
- Strawberry jelly 1 packet (make it according to packet instruction and chill it)
- Tukmaria seeds 1 tbsp (Soak them in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes then use )
- Roh Afza or Jam-e-Sheirin as requied
- Tin fruit or fresh fruit as required
- Almonds and pistachio as required