Quick bread qulfi , a yummy easy no cook way of making perfect qulfi. and tastes just like normal market qulfi.
- Double cream 2 cups (use any other cream if you do not have double cream)
- milk 1/2 cup
- condensed milk 1/2 cup
- Bread slices 2
- almonds Pistachio as required
- cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Rose water 1 tsp optional
- Take bread slices cut the edges ,soak in water then squeeze with hands, take out all water ,put them in blender.
- Put double cream ,milk, condensed milk, rose water, cardamom powder in blender.
- Now run it until smooth.
- Put in qulfi molds or in rectangular mold.
- Chop almonds and pistachios in small pieces.
- Add in qulfi. stir it.
- Seal the pan with aluminium foil.
- Freeze it for 5 hours.
- Take out . serve.
- Or if you want it extra soft then first freeze it for 4 hours, take out, put in a chopper, run the chopper, then freeze again for 8 hours.