Air Fried Masala Chops. Another air fryer recipe in my recipes collection :). Simple cooked chops with spices then air fried, you can also cook them on a grill instead of air fryer.
- Lamb/Goat chops 500 g
- Kashmiri red chili powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in pan/wok.
- Add 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste. Stir few seconds, do not burn it.
- Add chops, cook until colour change and all extra juices from meat evaporate.
- Now add all remaining ingredients from above list with some water and stir few seconds.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook for 25 minutes almost.
- Turn the heat high and dry it.
- Now keep these chops in air fryer and cook at 180 C for 8-10 minutes.
- Done. Serve with any yogurt dip you like.