Egg biryani recipe – The most easiest, delicious and flavorful biryani that one can make at home with very few ingredients.
Have my words and try it, it’s not less than mutton/chicken biryani. It’s in my most favorite recipes 🙂
Serving = 3-4
- Eggs 6
- Onion 1
- Tomato 2
- Ginger Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander hand full
- Fresh mint 10-12 leaves
- Green chili 2-3
- Yogurt 250 g
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Salt 2 tsp or as required
- Kashmiri red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tbsp
- Cinnamon stick 1 small
- Big cardamom 1
- Small cardamom 2
- Star anise 2
- Rice 300 g
- Salt as required
- Yellow food colour
- Kewra water 1 tbsp
- Hard boil eggs. Peel , set a side.
- Take a pan, add 1/2 cup oil, fry these eggs until light brown. Take out set a side.
- Now same oil , add 1 finely sliced onion. Cook until light brown.
- Add 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, Stir few seconds.
- Now add kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder and list 2 ingredient. Stir few seconds.
- Add sliced tomatoes and yogurt. Cook until you see oil with sides of pan and tomatoes vanish in it. Now add green chilies cut in half.
- Add 1/2 cup water in it. Mix well.
- Keep eggs on it. Spread half chopped coriander and mint on it.
- Turn off the heat, set aside.
- Fill a pan with water. Add 2-3 tsp salt.
- Boil it. Add in soaked rice (which you soaked for almost half hour)
- Bring it to boil. When you see first boil, take out half rice with a spoon and spread on egg masala.
- Now let other rice boil for 1-2 minute.
- Take out and layer on previous rice.
- Spread remaining chopped coriander. yellow colour on it. Sprinkle Kewra Water on rice.
- Close the lid. Turn the heat high until you see steam coming our of the pan.
- Now on very low heat ,cook it for 10 minutes.
- Egg biryani is ready to serve.
Air Fried Masala Chops (Recipe Here)