( Bhindi Gosht ), this recipe comes in our everyday curry recipes in Pakistan. I learned this from my mother in law.Made with very basic ingredients but taste really different and yummy.Do try it as it is and I am sure all of you love it 🙂 meat curry with ladyfingers Ingredients,List 1,
Meat with bones 500-550 g
Onion 1 medium
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp heaped
Salt 1 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Oil 1/4 cup
Lemon juice 1-2 tbsp
Lady fingers 250 g
Chat masala powder 1tbsp
Oil 1/4 cup
Green chilies 2-3
1. Wash ladyfingers, dry them.
2. Cut them ,set a side.
1. In a pan add 1/4 cup oil with 1 sliced onion, let it cook for 1 minute then add ginger garlic paste,stir it few seconds.
4. Add meat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and all spices from list 1. Mix well.
6. Add 1 cup water and let it cook for almost 1-1/2 hours.
7. Now heat 1/4 cup oil in a fry pan or flat pan put ladyfingers with chat masala. Stir 3-4 minutes on high heat.
8. Now turn the heat low and let them cook until slightly crispy. Do not skip this part because this will give your curry a very nice taste and texture.
9. When your meat is nicely tender, turn the heat high and cook it until you see oil with sides of the pan.
10, Now add cooked lady fingers, green chilies, fresh coriander , mix well and give it 8-10 minutes dum.
Bhindi gosht is ready to serve.
Serve it with hot homemade chapati or naan