This Cheesy Garlic Bread comes together in under 20 minutes and my family goes crazy for it! Serve alongside pasta, soup,salad, Jacket potato or as it is in breakfast or with evening tea.
- Baguette 1
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Cheddar cheese as required
- Red Leicester cheese as required
- Take a baguette. Give it small cuts with sharp knife.
- Mix butter and garlic paste.
- Fill it inside the cuts.
- Top the baguette with both cheese.
- Roll it in a foil and bake for 10 minutes at 180 C.
- Open foil then bake again for 5 minutes at 180 C.