Cheese corn balls made with corn, cheese and chicken ….so cheesey and tasty …corn will give a really nice different taste in them…. I always make them for my kids and family and all of them like it…. I also make and freeze them for guests.
Serving = makes about 2 dozen
chicken 200 gm
corn 100 gm
cheddar cheese 200gm
boiled potato 1 big
soy sauce 3 tbsp
chilli sauce 3tbsp
salt 1 tsp
black pepper 1/2 tsp
green chili 1
coriander 3-4 tbsp
Italian mixed herbs 1 tsp
bread crumbs and egg for coating
1. in a pan on high heat add chicken,3 tbsp chili sauce,2 tbsp soy sauce 1 tsp garlic paste,1/4 cup water. cook it until all juices clear.
2. now add tin corns in same pan and cook on high heat with chicken ,for 5 minutes or until all juices clear. set a side ,let it cool.
3. in a chopper chop chicken, take out. now chop corns but just a little bit because we want small chunks of corns in cheese corn balls.
4. in a bowl add finely chopped coriander and green chili.
5. now add chicken and corns,cheddar cheese,1 boiled potato,salt,black pepper,mixed Italian herbs.
6. mix well .
7. now make small oval shape balls.
8. beat an egg with 3tbsp milk,and take bread crumbs. roll the balls 1 by 1 in egg first and then in bread crumbs.
9. u can also freeze these balls.and remember to fry them on high heat because these have lot of cheese in them, so if you fry them on low heat they can tear.