Tuile Biscuits recipe
- Soft plain flour 80 g
- Icing sugar 100 g
- Egg whites 60 g
- Melted butter 80 g
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly to form a paste.
- Allow to chill to set in the fridge
- Spread onto a non-stick mat using a round shape or template.
- Bake at 175 C for approximately 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven immediately and very quickly manipulate them around a mould and allow to cool and become brittle.
- Store air-tight.
You can flavour it with spices, coco powder and extracts.