Chicken Qorma a famous dish from India/Pakistan.If you want to get that perfect traditional taste then it has lot of steps, but today I design this recipe in a quick way and also used ready made fried onions.Just mix all ingredients,cook them and done. Be careful just for 1 thing, choose good quality fried onions and you will get perfect taste every time 🙂
Do make it and don’t forget to give your feed backs <3
- Chicken with bones 800 g
- Fried onion 1/2 cup
- Greek yogurt 1/4 cup
- Tomatoes without skin 2
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp or as required
- Kashmiri red chili powder 2 tsp heaped
- Cumin powder 2 tsp heaped
- All spice powder 1 tsp heaped
- Small cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Butter 2-3 tbsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
List 2 for garnish
- Fresh Ginger, coriander, green chili
- Add all list 1 ingredients in a pan, stir on high heat until you see oil with sides of the pan.
- Add 1/2 cup water and let it cook on slow heat for 1/2 hour or until chicken is nicely tender.
- Adjust gravy of your choice, garnish with ginger,coriander and green chili.
- Its done, serve it with naan,chapati or white plain rice.