Phirni is a traditional Pakistani rice pudding. Usually it takes a lot of time to make it but I made this 10 minute phirni recipe that I promise you all will love.I can’t give you any easier recipe than this. This recipe is awesome.
I used rice flour, semolina and evaporated milk in it. Which is going to make it quick. For that rosy royal flavour I added rose water and I also put chopped almonds in it which will make it more flavorful. Make sure to chill it nicely in fridge before you serve it.
Serving : 4
- Evaporated milk 1 can
- Whole Milk 1/2 cup
- Rice flour 1 tbsp heaped
- Semolina course 1 tbsp heaped
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Small cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Rose water 2 tbsp
- Chopped almonds 1 tbsp
- Flaked almonds, rose petal, silver paper for garnish
- In a pan add evaporated milk, whole milk, sugar, small cardamom powder, semolina,rice flour.
- Turn on the heat and with the help of a whisk, whisk it vigorously until it comes to a boil.
- Now add in chopped almonds and rose water.
- After 2,3 boils its ready.
- Do not over cook or it will be extra thick after chilling.
- Pour it into small cups or one serving bowl.
- Garnish with flaked almonds, rose petal and silver paper.