Cooking rice is one of those seemingly simple tasks that is actually pretty difficult to master, even for some professional cooks. But once you master the technique, you’ll be steaming to perfection in no time.
Learn how to make perfect jasmine rice in a pot on your stove. It’s easy and fool-
- Jasmine rice 2 cups (500 g)
- Water 4-1/2 cups
- Salt 2 tsp or as required
- In a pan add jasmine rice with 4-1/2 cup water and salt.
- Turn on the heat and let it boil.
- Once it comes to a full boil turn the heat low , cover and cook it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes turn the heat off and without opening the lid let it cover for 15 minutes.
- Open the lid and fluff with spoon or fork, serve.