A delicious curry with almonds Qandhari Mutton. Make it with boneless or with bones mutton.
- Mutton with bones 500-550 g
- Onion 2 medium
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp (Adjust to your flavour)
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Mace powder 1/2 tsp
- Small cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Almonds 12-14 (Blanched)
- Ginger julian for garnish
- Slice 2 onions finely.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil and cook these onions on slow heat until light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mutton and stir until all extra juices from meat evaporates.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala powder, mace powder, small cardamom powder, coriander powder, salt and stir few more seconds.
- Add yogurt and 1 cup water and let it cook until meat is nicely tender.
- Add almonds and stir it until you see oil with sides of the pan.
- Qandhari mutton is ready.