I made this Racing car track cake for my son’s birthday . He likes chocolate cakes so I made it in chocolate flavour with chocolate cream frosting.
I followed this recipe for cake sponge CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE . I made 12 inches square cake so I Increase the recipe 4 times.
I made chocolate cream frosting for filling. Here is recipe.
- Double cream 800 g
- Milk chocolate 400 g
- Icing sugar 2 tbsp
- In a bowl break chocolate pieces.
- In a heavy bottom pan pour double cream. Turn the heat on , cook it just below the simmering point.
- Pour in onto chocolate pieces.
- Also add icing sugar in.
- Mix it well then let it cool on room temperature.
- Keep it in fridge until nicely chill.
- Beat it until stiff peaks.
Once the cake is ready with chocolate cream frosting. I made these flags for decoration.