Chocolate chip Cookies Recipe
A perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe that is crispy on the outside and soft and chewy in the middle.
- Soft unsalted butter 100 g
- Soft brown sugar 75 g
- Caster sugar 75 g
- Egg 1
- Plain flour 200 g
- Soda bicarbonate 1/2 tsp
- Dark Chocolate bar chopped 150 g
- Salt a pinch
- Beat butter and both sugars until fluffy.
- Add 1 egg and beat again few seconds.
- Add in sifted flour with soda bicarbonate in it and beat until nicely mix.
- Add chopped chocolate and mix with a spatula.
- Keep the mixture in fridge for 15 minutes then make almost 15-16 balls from it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for almost 11-12 minutes.