Easy Chickpea Curry Recipe
This Chickpea curry is the easiest and quick curry recipe that you can make in 15 minutes. All basic ingredients and easy method. Do try and share how you find it .
- Chickpeas boiled 1 can or 400 g
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped 2 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Tomato puree 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander and green chili for garnish
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 3/4 tsp
- Bay leave 2
- Dry Fenugreek leaves/Shokhi methi 1 tsp
Serving : 3
- Heat a pan add in oil and chopped onion.
- Stir until translucent then add garlic paste and tomato puree then stir few seconds.
- Add in all list 2 spices.
- Stir few seconds then add in 1 can of chickpeas with water.
- Let it boil and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Now add lemon juice and taste. If needed add more salt.
- Garnish with green chili and coriander.